Pampers was looking for a new, different, impactful and ownable promotional approach to reach prospects with its Customized diaper Line-Up (CLU).
- EH was engaged to bring to life in Southern California (LA and Orange counties) a concept by Bromley Communications intended to generate trial and conversion among competitive users.
- In addition, EH needed to help increase Pampers credibility and quality perception with the Hispanic consumer to drive repeat purchase.
- High profile Hispanic events: Pampers provided mothers a comfortable area where they changed their baby and were educated on the CLU line-up. Each mother received: 1 diaper to change baby at station, $2 off coupon and a sample to take home.
- Malls and Flea Markets: Pampers was present at key flea markets/swap meets and malls, where we approached our prospects and invited them to visit our stand for additional information on the CLU line-up, receive a $2 off coupon and a free sample to take home.
- In-Store: Consumers who purchased 2 Pampers CLU packages received an 8×10 digital photograph of their baby at the event and a $2 off coupon.